My Epilady Legend 4 Rechargeable Epilator Review
The best-selling Epilady 4th Generation is the faster, smoother epilator that removes even the shortest hair by the root.
Suitable for face and body and leaves skin smooth for up to 4 weeks.
Epilady is a well-established model of epilator for women and this latest model is another improvement, based on customer input, offering the following features and benefits:
Features of the Epilady Legend 4
- Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action
- Faster, smoother epilator head
- Improved electrical system
- Improved gearing system
- Dual-voltage power adaptor (110V – 240V) for easy use overseas
- Fast motor offers 32,000 tweezes per minute
The Epilady Legend 4 comes complete with an adapter, Perfect Angle guide, storage pouch, cleaning brush, and instruction manual.
Benefits of the Epilady Legend 4
- This product promises to remove even the shortest and finest hair by the root, leaving skin smooth for up to 4-6 weeks
- Suitable for use on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini, and face
- A firm and non-slip hold is ensured by the ergonomic design including rubber touch at gripping points.
- It offers two operating speeds for your convenience and for different types of hair.
- A Perfect Angle Guide is included to make sure you achieve the best epilation results right away.
- Convenience of using corded or cordless.
- Efficient: you can do more than 2 full epilations with one charge (60 minutes).
- Epilady Legend reviewers say it is a great improvement from the earlier prototypes of Epilady, and say they are ‘silky smooth’ from head to toe.
- Another Epilady reviewer recommends the product wholeheartedly, saying it works very well for coarse leg hairs.
Disadvantages of the Epilady Legend 4
- Some reviewers indicated that hair removal was painful with Epilady Legend 4, but it is hard to tell if this would be the case with any epilator they used.
- One reviewer remarked that after a few months this epilator did not hold a charge anymore.
- Another reviewer said it was difficult to get the right angle when using the Epilady Legend in certain areas such as the bikini area.
- It has been noted that this model of Epilady glides less smoothly over the skin than previous models.
- Ingrown leg hairs were a problem for one reviewer, and another found that it was less effective for thick leg hairs, which was very painful.
This epilator has received a large number of top epilator reviews with a 5-star rating on Amazon. Surely this indicates that the Epilady Legend rechargeable epilator is a winner. There are only a few negative reviews, and these tend to relate to pain management, and there’s no denying that even the best epilator will not be completely pain-free, and people differ in their tolerance for discomfort. It is also an affordable epilator and is likely to be within your budget.